#Spotted in On Makeup Magazine: a little MB shoutout (we spy with our little eyes…!) and our favorite beauty guru, Felicia of TTB!
7 steps to beautiful skin after a late night out (and possibly after one too many).
Everyone loves having soft, smooth, kissable lips. Just like the skin of the face, the lips require occasional exfoliation to help keep dry and chapped skin at bay. For a quick and effective DIY Lip Scrub (use BEFORE applying lip balm) gather the following items and get ready to pamper your pucker the way I do right before a big event or a fun weekend.
You will need:
- A small mixing bowl
- A spoon
- 1 tbsp. Honey or Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. White Sugar
- Additional Flavors: Cinnamon, Strawberry, Maple Syrup or Vanilla, Almond or Orange (cooking extracts)
- In the bowl, add the Honey or Olive Oil.
- Sprinkle the sugar in and mix until the consistency is an even, grainy paste.
- Add in a dash of your choice ingredient from the above list for a touch of flavor.
- Mix everything well.
- With your finger or a dry toothbrush, gently massage the paste over your lips for a few seconds.
- Rinse the scrub off of your lips with water, and reveal soft, renewed lips.
Follow up with our Lip Wax (it has Vitamin E Oil, Rose Hips Oil and Rose Petal Extract) and pucker that pout!
As Spring temperatures warm up and you find yourself digging and sowing the seeds of your flowers, vegetables and foliage, you’ll want to treat your hands with some extra TLC to avoid rough, cracked, dry patches.
As a general rule of thumb (no pun intended) it’s wise to treat the skin on your body with as much care as you do the skin on your face. Neglecting to incorporate the neck, décolletage and hands into your skin regimen is a common reason why these areas can give away your true age. The following guidelines will keep your hands clean, nourished and protected; your flower bed won’t be the only beautiful thing you cultivate this season.
Searching for beauty jobs but not sure where to start? We’ve got you covered in this guide to finding jobs in the beauty industry!